Deadline: May 15, 2009
The Tylenol scholarship program helps students who are pursuing careers in the healthcare, life sciences, or related fields, manage the rising costs of education.
The program will award $250,000 in scholarships based on leadership qualities and academic performance, including ten $10,000 and thirty $5,000 grants.
• Must be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia
• Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate or graduate course of study in the Spring of 2009 at an accredited two or four year college, university or vocational - technical school
• Must provide proof of enrollment to a public health/health education, medical school, nursing and/or pharmacy degree program
• Must have one or more years of school remaining
• Past winners are not eligible to apply or win for the 2009/2010 year
**Employees of McNeil Consumer and Specialty Pharmaceuticals, ISTS, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible.
For more information: http://www.tylenol.com/